Join our team! This is where we list the positions available at Konk! Send your CV, cover letter and anything else you think relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a full time metal worker to help our current welder with the workload.
Tasks would include
- completing the metal cutting list
- assembling all steel frames
- occasional welding (if trained)
- other metal work, such as grinding back welds, polishing etc.
We are looking for someone who can work quickly, has a natural affinity for making and hopefully loves furniture! Any understanding of wood work would be a bonus.
Please send over a C.V. and a bit about yourself.
Self Employed Delivery Drivers / Couriers
We now have our own van for deliveries and are looking for 2 drivers to form our delivery team. We are expecting to have a few days work a week. (Hopefully building to a steady 3 days a week)
The role would entail:
- Packing furniture and loading van
- Driving the Konk! Van (VW Crafter LWB)
- Delivering and collecting items of furniture in a 2man team
- Giving a high level of customer service
- Assembly of some items
- Keeping customers up to date with ETA
- Liasing with the point of contact in the Konk! Office
Essentials for candidate:
- 25 years old +
- Clean driving license
- Great Customer Service
- Able to lift and manoeuvre large items of furniture (some items are quite heavy!)
- Long distance driving
- Previous courier / delivery experience
- Able to use hand-tools such as impact driver
- Previous experience handling furniture / large items
Please send over a CV and a bit about yourself.