Join our team! This is where we list the positions available at Konk! Send your CV, cover letter and anything else you think relevant to email@example.com.
Experienced Furniture/Cabinet Maker
We are looking for someone to join us full time. It's essential that you have had plenty of workshop experience already. The position will involve all aspects of furniture making, and it is required that you have a good all round knowledge of woodworking. You would need to be able to oversee the making of multiple projects at once, and work to weekly deadlines. It's possible that the candidate will take over managing the workshop once fully trained, so experience in a managerial position would be a bonus.
The role will require someone with a quick mind who is able to switch between tasks rapidly, while maintaining a high standard of work, and overseeing the work of others.
Things we think are crucial:
- Love of woodworking.
- Ability to work quickly, and accurately, for extended periods of time.
- This job is physically demanding, the applicant must be in reasonable physical fitness.
- Good communicator / general great people skills.
- Highly organised.
The salary will be based on experience. Starts ASAP.
Please only apply if you ave the relevant experience.
Self Employed Delivery Drivers / Couriers
We now have our own van for deliveries and are looking for 2 drivers to form our delivery team. We are expecting to have a few days work a week. (Hopefully building to a steady 3 days a week)
The role would entail:
- Packing furniture and loading van
- Driving the Konk! Van (VW Crafter LWB)
- Delivering and collecting items of furniture in a 2man team
- Giving a high level of customer service
- Assembly of some items
- Keeping customers up to date with ETA
- Liasing with the point of contact in the Konk! Office
Essentials for candidate:
- 25 years old +
- Clean driving license
- Great Customer Service
- Able to lift and manoeuvre large items of furniture (some items are quite heavy!)
- Long distance driving
- Previous courier / delivery experience
- Able to use hand-tools such as impact driver
- Previous experience handling furniture / large items
Please send over a CV and a bit about yourself.